Here is the October 2020 report for the Colorado Springs area real estate market – to include El Paso County (Colorado Springs, Monument, Fountain and Manitou Springs).
In October 2020, we saw:
- 881 available homes for sale. This is down 115 from 996 available homes in September.
- 21 average days on market. There has been no significant change to this statistic since April 2020.
- The median sales price for a Colorado Springs home was $383,477 and is actually DOWN from $385k in September.
- 1,732 home sales – this is down from the number of sales we saw in October AND September.
October saw SNOW and some state-wide changes in COVID-19 related regulatory changes. That, coupled with the national anxiety surrounding the US Presidential election, has clearly put a small slow down in the market. We believe, regardless which candidate wins, home sales and prices will pick back up, bringing us into a strong end-of-year market.
Thinking about BUYING a home in Colorado Springs, Fountain, Monument or Manitou Springs? Check out all the NEW LISTINGS (click link).
The Artisan Group, Keller Williams Premier Realty
(719) 434-7525 Direct Team@ArtisanGroupCO.com
25 N. Spruce Street #200, Colorado Springs CO 80905
Check out our informative home buyer and seller videos: AgentsForLife.com
Based on information from the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp. (“RSC”), for the October 1-31, 2020. RSC does not guarantee or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. Data maintained by RSC may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.