Here is the September 2020 report for the Colorado Springs area real estate market – to include El Paso County (Colorado Springs, Monument, Fountain and Manitou Springs).
In September 2020, we saw:
- 996 available homes for sale. This is down from 1,079 available homes in August.
- 21 average days on market. This is in line with the 19-21 days we have been seeing since April 2020.
- the median sales price for a Colorado Springs home is up $5k from August, to $385k.
- 1,804 home sales – this is up from 1,771 sales in August, but fewer than we saw in July.
As we roll through October and into November and the US presidential election, we will probably see a bit of a slow down (normal) and then an uptick in mid November as the holiday season appproaches.
Thinking about BUYING a home in Colorado Springs, Fountain, Monument or Manitou Springs? Check out all the NEW LISTINGS (click link).
The Artisan Group, Keller Williams Premier Realty
(719) 434-7525 Direct Team@ArtisanGroupCO.com
25 N. Spruce Street #200, Colorado Springs CO 80905
Check out our informative home buyer and seller videos: AgentsForLife.com
Based on information from the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp. (“RSC”), for the September 1-30, 2020. RSC does not guarantee or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. Data maintained by RSC may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.